The city of Brentwood has been choosing City Plumbing and Rooter as their preferred local plumbers for over two decades for residential and commercial plumbing. With the most educated crew and advanced equipment, we are able to complete plumbing repairs in a cost-effective and timely way. What makes us special is that we treat all of our customers like family and provide educational tips for excellent care of your pipes and home! Whether it is a toilet installation, rooter plumbing, sewer cleanout, or clogged shower drain, we will fix the problem and get your life back on track in no time.
Our plumbing services include:
- Plumbing fixture repair and installation
- Sewer line repair diagnosis and replacement
- Drain cleaning/snaking a drain and hydro jetting
- Slab leak detection and repair
- Garbage disposal repair
- Traditional and tankless water heater repair and installation
- Much more!
Water Leak Detection in Brentwood
City Plumbing and Rooter has provided water leak detection services for more than twenty years and counting. Common water leaks include plumbing fixtures, water lines in the wall, toilet leaks, exterior water leaks, water heaters, and slab foundation leaks. While some leaks are visible and easy to locate, others may need specialized equipment and a skilled professional to determine the best plumbing repair. We have a highly trained team of plumbing experts who can accurately detect and determine the kind of water leak and perform the necessary solution. You can trust that we can get the job done quickly and get your home in working order again.
Common signs to look for with water leaks:
- Running toilets are the most common sign of a toilet leak
- Excessive water bills
- Foundation water damage
- Warm spots on flooring or damp carpets
- Sound of running water when not in use
- Pooling water in yards
- Change or loss of water pressure
- Dripping underneath hose faucets
- Musty odor or mildew smell
- Corrosion or moisture near water heater or plumbing fixtures
- Water stains, discoloration, or moisture present on baseboards, walls and or ceiling
Garbage disposal repair
Call the plumbers at City Plumbing and Rooter when you need garbage disposal repair or installation. When your garbage disposal needs attention, we have a team of experienced technicians that can quickly diagnose the sink drain problem and provide the appropriate long-term solution. We know how frustrating it is when a household item isn’t working or there is a clogged drain, and we want you to be properly informed and equipped for future use of your products. Whether you need us to inspect your kitchen sink drain or conduct a garbage disposal installation, our primary goal is improving your home life for the long-run.