If you are looking for local plumbers in Pasadena that you can trust, give the expert plumbers at City Plumbing and Rooter a call! Our team takes great pride in showing integrity and excellent customer service every step of the way. Family owned and operated for over twenty years, you can take care in knowing we treat customers like one of our own. Our priority is to give you exceptional plumbing services that are best suited for your family’s needs and budget. What makes us stand out from other plumbing companies is our commitment to advanced training, our focus on continuing education, and top-of-the-line equipment. We strive for long lasting relationships with our customers by educating our community with the best practices on how to prevent drainage and plumbing problems down the road.
Our plumbing services include:
- Traditional and tankless water heater repair and installation
- Drain cleaning/snaking a drain and Hydro jetting
- Plumbing fixture repair and installation
- Garbage disposal repair
- Slab leak detection and repair
- Sewer line repair diagnosis and replacement
- Much more!
Water leak detection in Pasadena
City Plumbing and Rooter has been servicing Pasadena with expert water leak detection services for over two decades. Some leaks are easy to identify, while others are hidden and can cause major damages. We have state-of-the-art equipment to identify any water leaks you may be experiencing and highly trained technicians to troubleshoot the issue. We will work quickly and efficiently to stop the leak, then offer a permanent solution for repair. Common water leaks can be from toilets, water lines in the wall, water heaters, exterior water leaks, fixtures, and under the slab foundation leaks. Whether it is a slab leak or your water heater leaking, you can rest assured we will provide the best repair option that fits your family’s needs every time you call us!
Common signs to look for with water leaks:
- Water stains, discoloration, or moisture present on baseboards, walls and or ceiling
- Excessive water bills
- Warm spots on flooring or damp carpets
- Sound of running water when not in use
- Pooling water in yards
- Foundation water damage
- Dripping underneath hose faucets
- Musty odor or mildew smell
- Corrosion or moisture near water heater or plumbing fixtures
- Running toilets are the most common sign of a toilet leak
- Change or loss of water pressure
If you are experiencing any of the common water leak signs mentioned above, and need an emergency plumber, City Plumbing and Rooter is the licensed plumbing company you can turn to. We offer 24 hour plumbing services for all of your immediate repairs. You can set your mind at ease knowing you can call on us for all of your plumbing service repairs day or night.